This year, celebrating business success is not about the bottom line – but about the innovation and resilience we’ve seen from our amazing Manawatū businesses throughout 2019 and 2020.
Whether you’re a business looking to get your team recognised for the great work they do, or you’re a big supporter of our region and people – we’d love for you to join us on Friday 4th December for an evening of entertainment, music, food and drinks, and to shine a light on the incredible businesses doing great things in our community.
We have had a record number of entries and want to thank all of the local businesses who have entered this year’s awards.
Alongside the prestige of becoming a finalist, all category finalists receive:
- Two complimentary tickets to the Awards Night (including dinner and a drink on arrival)
- The opportunity to join an exclusive, money-can’t-buy, business workshop for award winners with ex-CEO of Spark New Zealand, and Te Aho Tāmaka leader, Simon Moutter
- Feedback on your category entry from our panel of independent, expert judges
- Recognition at the Awards Night in front of over 350 members of the business community
- The chance to win one of four advertising packages from Stuff valued at $1000
- Free marketing for your business through media and social media coverage in the lead up to, and after, the Awards Night
- Access to professional photography showing your business in action
- A finalist prize-pack that connects you to free and discounted services and products from local businesses, including; car grooming, digital marketing, catering discounts, promotional packages and more.