“Up the Garden Path” is a one-day self-guided garden tour showcasing 9 beautiful gardens in the northern Rangitikei area, taking place on SUNDAY 7th NOVEMBER 2021 9am – 5pm.
- Guaranteed to delight and inspire gardeners of ages and abilities, there is something for everyone to enjoy. This is a rare opportunity to visit a selection of Taihapes' finest gardens, the majority of which have never been open to the general public for viewing.
- Shop at our boutique market - Stalls will be set up in some of the gardens included in the tour. There will also be a selection of plants available for purchase in some of the gardens. A great chance to do some early Christmas shopping!
- Delicious gourmet picnic lunches are available to pre-purchase (Gluten free option available). These will be freshly prepared and ready for you to collect from one of the gardens on the day.
- Please no dogs on the day except for guide dogs and service dogs that must be kept on a leash at all times.
- For health and safety reasons we have decided this event is not suitable for small children. Dependant babies of course are welcome. Strollers are allowed but not suitable for use in some of the gardens.
- The garden tour and market will go ahead rain or shine
- Garden tour brochures and wristbands for the tour will be sent out to you in October closer to the time of the event
*Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for regluar updates!*
Up the Garden Path is the major 2021 fundraiser for St Josephs School, Taihape. The proceeds raised will be going towards the completion of an exciting new bike 'pump' track on the school grounds, to be enjoyed by many children.
On behalf of the school we would like to thank everyone for your support.
Please contact [email protected] if you have any queries. Our team are more than happy to answer any queries.
Please note this information should be used as a guide only. To help ensure your safety we advise you review our safety page and contact the individual provider for up to date information on their compliance with all Health and Safety and regulatory requirements.